|resources:||Home Installation User Manual Help & FAQ Translations Source Code Issues & bugs Support & NeedleSearch|
Known issues with version 2.5 final
- A problem has been reported in combination with Roboform.
- The installer will say you have an old version of NeedleSearch installed and can therefore not install the new version. Have a look at FAQ 12 to prevent this
- You see labels & buttons instead of labels only or buttons only on the toolbar. Have a look at FAQ 11 to change this
You can send information or anything you want to let the NeedleSearch users know to the .
Please use Bugzilla (below) to report bugs or request new issues.
- Post a message to
- Click to subscribe, unsubscribe or change your account settings
- Post a message to public.mozdev.needlesearch
- View list archives
- View subscriber list
- Go to list admin page
IssuesPlease use Bugzilla to report bugs or request new issues.
If you post a bug, please give as much info as possbile. Here is a short list of example items:
- Browser type/version number (i.e. Mozilla 1.5rc1)
- NeedleSearch version (i.e. 2.2.1)
- Which search engine you encounter problems with (i.e. www.google.com)
- Which information went wrong (i.e. französisch)